• Basketmouth and Dakore Become Hosts of Nollywood Movies Awards 2013
  • ini Edo Parties In Style With Hubby At London’s Famous Doll House
  • VIDEO: Mystro – One Kain Love ft. Chidinma
  • Interview with rugged man
Ex-Disney actor Lee Thompson Young commits suicide aged 291  Kanye thinks he was set up by someone in the Kardashian family2 IBB opts for low key 72nd birthday celebration3 Prophet T O Obadare buried in Osun 4 Hot or hot: Singer Victoria Kimani's purple hair5 Uche Jombo and Desmond Elliot way back ...and now!6

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I didn’t have sex with Beverly – Angelo

Beverly and Angelo
Though it is widely believed that the South African housemate, Angelo, had sex with the Nigerian housemate, Beverly, in the ongoing Big Brother Africa reality show, the dreadlocked guy has denied it. He said they were ‘just kissing’.
Speaking to Saturday Beats on the phone earlier in the week, after being evicted from the show, Angelo said, “We didn’t have sex. We talked about it. There were some things I said I wasn’t going to do in the house. I respect my mum so much.  Before I got into the house, there were things I told my mummy I wasn’t going to do. I wasn’t butt naked. It looked as if we were having sex in that bathtub. We were just kissing. I couldn’t take advantage of Beverly because I respect her so much.”
Respect is not the only thing Angelo has for the Nigerian lady. Angelo also confirmed that he is in love with her and intends to pursue the relationship.
“We will try and work things out and see how we can make our relationship work. At the same time, I hope the people of Nigeria don’t hate Bev.  I would love to come to Nigeria and experience Nigerian culture and take lots of pepper,” he said.
Now that he is out of the house, so many people feel the South African will go back to the girlfriend he left behind before BBA. But he said he wasn’t in any relationship before he got into the show.
“I didn’t have a girlfriend before I got into the house, but I had someone I told to wait for me so that we would see what would happen when I get out of the house. I will be focused on what I want to do as a person and then focus on my relationship with Bev and see where we will take it to,” he said.
No matter his feelings for Beverly though, Angelo said he hopes Melvin, the other Nigerian housemate, comes out tops in the show.
“Melvin is very humble and he is not a selfish person. I wish he wins. I think he is a stronger competition than Beverly,” he said.
Meanwhile, the show ends tomorrow with Elikem, Cleo, Dillish, Melvin and Beverly as the finalists.

0 comments:

Widgets

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets

This is code for your widget. Just copy and paste it into your website.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Music Bar

Duncan Mighty - Blow Am ft. Olamide || notjustOk.com

Powered by mp3skull.com Dr SID - Baby Tornado

Powered by mp3skull.com Joey B - Cigarette (Prod by Nshorna Musik)(GhanaMotion.Com)

Powered by mp3skull.com STARBOY-Ft.-L.A.X-Wizkid-CARO-

Powered by mp3skull.com

VIDEO

My Blog List

Recent Comments