• Basketmouth and Dakore Become Hosts of Nollywood Movies Awards 2013
  • ini Edo Parties In Style With Hubby At London’s Famous Doll House
  • VIDEO: Mystro – One Kain Love ft. Chidinma
  • Interview with rugged man
Ex-Disney actor Lee Thompson Young commits suicide aged 291  Kanye thinks he was set up by someone in the Kardashian family2 IBB opts for low key 72nd birthday celebration3 Prophet T O Obadare buried in Osun 4 Hot or hot: Singer Victoria Kimani's purple hair5 Uche Jombo and Desmond Elliot way back ...and now!6

Saturday, August 24, 2013

doctor warns Vast of Bracket group:Stay away from unprotected sex

Vast and Smash became popular with their hit banger, Yori Yori. As such, it was a big blow to his fans when the story that he was diagnosed with cancer hit the newsstand.
Some pictures of him looking very ill went viral and the singer said the development saddened him.
“When the picture leaked, we were not happy initially. I was very skinny but when I saw the response from the fans, I was shocked. I did not know people liked me that much. Trust me; there was a female fan that said that if I died, she was going to die. I nearly cried and said God, if you save me, I would make these people one of the happiest people on earth. That was why I went to the studio and began singing like I never did before. I took myself back to the days when we sang ‘Yori Yori’,” he said.
Recounting how it began, the dark-skinned singer said he thought it was fever. It was when they went to London for an extensive test that they knew what was wrong with him.
The young man narrated his ordeal.
He said, “It all started when we went on an American tour and I started feeling feverish. I found myself taking my bath with hot water even on a very hot day. That was when I started noticing something was wrong. I noticed that whenever I drank alcohol, the fever would come in an aggressive way. I eventually went to a hospital in London. The doctor told me not to worry that everything would be fine. He said to start the treatment, they would have to do something that would allow them take something from my spine. It was a very painful procedure.”
He told Saturday Beats that there were times when he felt like he was dying.
“There was a time that I felt I would die. My only fear was that I was not close to God. I was afraid that if I died, I would not make it to heaven. We musicians have a particular lifestyle. You may plan to be upright, but when you go into entertainment business, it would change you. I was regretting that I was not close to God. I did not want to go to hell. I felt so happy that I survived,” he said.
Assured that he is healed, he said that at the end of the treatment, he did a blood test and they said he was okay. The singer told Saturday Beats that the treatment cost him about £58,000. He was supported by some close friends like P-Square, KCee, Flavour and a London-based friend, Ugonna, who offered them both accommodation and about £30,000.
 “After the treatment, I did two other tests and the doctors confirmed that I was okay. After three months, I am meant to go for a PET scan. I could remember that before the treatment, we had a meeting and agreed that we had to bring £50,000. After the seventh chemotherapy session, the whole money finished. They had to send more £8,000 into the account I was using. The last time I went to withdraw money, what was left there was £120. So I used about £58,000,” the singer said.
 He told Saturday Beats that the doctors warned him to stay away from unprotected sex for about three months. They said if he impregnates a girl, the baby may not form normally as he still has residues of the chemotherapy in his system.

0 comments:

Widgets

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets

This is code for your widget. Just copy and paste it into your website.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Music Bar

Duncan Mighty - Blow Am ft. Olamide || notjustOk.com

Powered by mp3skull.com Dr SID - Baby Tornado

Powered by mp3skull.com Joey B - Cigarette (Prod by Nshorna Musik)(GhanaMotion.Com)

Powered by mp3skull.com STARBOY-Ft.-L.A.X-Wizkid-CARO-

Powered by mp3skull.com

VIDEO

My Blog List

Recent Comments